August 3, 2012

Let's talk accessories!

A few weeks ago, my best friend reminded me that I was missing accessories in my style post. I am always open to constructive criticism. That valued piece of advice was well considered after a great deal of contemplating what to use as an accessory. Not only did he offer some well needed advice, but he also offered me these great wooden bracelets that made a world of difference. Thank you Michael Jamal Smith. For some reason I have been into flashy socks, tie clips, and of course colorful neckwear. A few weeks ago, I was on a trip in Greensboro NC, and I was required to dress up for the events. Here are some of the accessories that I decided to use as a part of my attire. Unfortunately, Shannon Whitehead could not be there to photograph, so the photos are not as nice as I would have preferred, but hopefully you all will get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best of AGW